A newly updated 2-Ton Aluminum Racing Service with added features to lift faster, higher and be easier to use. The lightweight, 41-pound jack includes side handles for easy transport and loading into a truck for mobile service calls. Quick-lift design gets vehicles in the air quickly with fewer pumps. New and improved hydraulics and a wider track for the wheels make it durable and easy-to-use. A 4-foot padded lower handle protects rocker and door panels while providing maximum leverage to lift vehicles to a maximum of 18.5". Rubber saddle protects vehicle undercarriage and prevents slipping. Saddle can be removed for lower profile to get under road-hugging vehicles as low as 3.4". Meets new PASE safety standards.
Handle upper portion
Handle lower portion
Handle Length (in): 47.625"
Saddle Diameter (in): 4.5"
Wheel Diameter (in): 2.5"
Caster Diameter (in): 1.75"
Strokes to Full Height: 5
Actuating Handle Effort (lbs): 85
- Light-weight aircraft-grade aluminum construction makes it easy to carry and roll
- Low profile allows it to be used with ground-hugging high-performance cars
- Foam sleeve on handle makes pumping more comfortable
- Meets ASME PASE-2014 Standard for Service Jacks
- Includes side mounted carrying handles for quick and easy carrying
- Five pumps to reach maximum lifting height
- Min. height 3-1/4"; max height 18-5/8"
- Warranty: Lifetime
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||25.125 x 11.875 x 6||inch|
|16-1533A||2-Ton Aluminum Jack and Jack Stands Pack||$345.00||Add to cart|