Premium R134a Refrigerant Recover, Recycle, Recharge AC Machine
The new Robinair 34988NI Premium A/C Machine combines ease of use and superior accuracy. It recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak tests and recharges R-134a vehicle systems quickly and accurately.
The fully automatic function will recover, vacuum, leak test and charge on its own without the need to stand and monitor the machine. The product is fully SAE J2788 compliant and exceeds the requirements for charge accuracy and recovery efficiency. Robinair's patented automatic refrigerant refill feature maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in the internal vessel and signals when it's time to change supply tank, no monitoring required. The 34988NI will automatically add oil if necessary using load cells that measure the amount of oil removed from the system and automatically putting the right amount of A/C lubricant back into the system.
The new 34988NI now comes with two separate oil inject bottles so two different types of oil can be stored and injected making it easy and convenient as technicians service different vehicles. A large, easy-to-read color display and a printer are standard upgrades on the new 34988NI. It also has the capability to inject UV dye into the vehicle's A/C system for leak detection and making any future maintenance easier. An optional refrigerant charge and oil capacities database is available for North American market vehicles which saves time from having to look up unknown charge amounts.
Product Specifications: Operating Temperature: 32° - 120°F (0°-50°C) Storage Temperature: 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C) Recovery Performance: >95% at 70 to 75° F (21 to 24°C) <30 minutes Charge Performance: +/- 0.5 oz at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C) Compressor: 3/8 hp, pressure protected, oiled, hermetically sealed Vacuum Pump: 1.5 cfm dual stage, 29.9 InHg Hoses: 9 ft (2.75 m) Filter Capacity: 150 lb (75kg), spin-on type Internal cylinder: 30 lb. DOT Operating voltage: 125 VAC 60 Hz Display: 7 in. LCD graphical display Langauges: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese Certifications: SAE J2788 Refrigerant compatibility: R-134a Click to view A/C Machine Comparison Spec Sheet.
- Fully automatic operation frees technician to perform other tasks while servicing the vehicle's A/C system
- Automatic oil drain and inject feature enables the machine to measure amount of oil removed from the vehicle and automatically puts the same amount back in free the user from measuring the amount of oil removed
- Multiple oil bottles gives the machine the flexibility to store and inject two different types of oil saving the user time when servicing multiple vehicles
- Large, easy-to-read graphical display
- Standard onboard printer gives the user the ability to print service data to present to a customer after service
- Unique Automatic Refrigerant Refill maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required
- Programmable vacuum feature defaults to 15 mins, but allows the user to select desired vacuum time up to 99 minutes
- Automatic Air Purge eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves
- Save before and after service data allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||50 x 24 x 36||inch|
|42-13172||Spin-On Filter Maintenance Kit||$60.00||Add to cart|
|42-17499||Dust Cover, A/C RRR machines - NI models||$101.00||Add to cart|
|42-34214||Paper (3-PK), for 30038 Printer||$30.00||Add to cart|
|42-34724||Replacement Filter Drier||$55.00||Add to cart|
|42-577170-PK10||Cap, 38MM Drilled (10 Pack)||$23.00||Add to cart|
|42-577174-PK5||Dye Injector 3 Hole Cap (5 Pack)||$11.00||Add to cart|
|42-60096||96 Inch Set Of Three Color-Coded Enviro-Guard Hoses for R-134a||$147.00||Add to cart|