1,000-lb capacity high-lift transmission jack
A high-lift transmission jack with universal saddle and adjustable corner brackets and safety chains for optimum positioning of the load. The head tilts front to back and side to side to make removal and installation of transmission and driveline components easier. Big, easy-to-grip knobs make mounting head adjustments simple, and the included safety chains securely hold components during removal, transport and installation. Ideal size and capacity for the removal and installation of automobile transmissions.
- Hydraulic system features flash-chromed rams to prevent rust from entering the system, prolonging jack life
- Foot-operated pump and lowering pedal allow for ease of control when positioning or removing a transmission
- Specially designed with a wide leg base and 4" polyurethane swivel wheels for stability and easy maneuvering
- Built-in safety overload system prevents the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Two locking casters help keep the jack in position during use
- Wheel size: 4"
- Min height, retracted: 35"
- Max height: 71-5/8"
- Forward tilt (max): 24°
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||37 x 22.5 x 7.7||inch|