DeGERM-inator™ portable ultraviolet sanitizers use the short-wave UV-C (germicidal) method of deactivating and killing microbes, which has been recommended for over 50 years by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- Kill a wide range of disease-causing bacteria and viruses — in just seconds!
- Protect against E.Coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Listeria, the H1N1 flu virus, and much more.
- Absolutely safe when used as directed. For added safety, DeGERM-inator lamps feature a unique child-safety switch to prevent accidental UV exposure.
- To kill most microorganisms, simply turn on the DeGERM-inator, and shine the short-wave UV-C (254 nm) light on any nonporous surface for 6 to 8 seconds.
- According to medical experts, antibacterial chemicals, soaps, detergents, lotions, and creams can lose their sanitizing properties when overused.
- This increases the danger of developing super-bacteria that are resistant to conventional antibiotics. You can avoid this health risk by using a DeGERM-inator.
- Unlike personal hygiene products, the DeGERM-inator is used only on the objects you touch — not your body. It is completely safe when used as directed.
- Extremely effective! Antibacterial agents found in personal hygiene products may not kill all the bacteria. Many bacteria merely mutate into tougher, drug-resistant strains.
- On the other hand, the germicidal ultraviolet light emitted by a DeGERM-inator damages the DNA in bacteria and viruses, killing over 90% of them outright!