Increased power, plug-in installation with thermal monitoring, optional connectivity and generous cord lengths create an enhanced second-generation charging station from Bosch. Available in 30- and 40-Amp configurations, Power Max 2 works with nearly all electric vehicles sold in North America and features a weather-resistant housing. The Power Max 2 is built to exceed NEMA 3R standards, making it weather-resistant and suitable for indoor or outdoor installation. It will safely charge in rain, snow, sleet and ice or in the comfort of your garage.
Click here for specifications sheet.
- Compact and sleek design.
- Standard safety features include a cord breakaway system and non-live current wire.
- Weather-resistant NEMA 3R enclosure for both indoor and outdoor installation.
- On/off switch allows for zero energy consumption.
- Multi-function LEDs indicate charging and power status.
- Thermal monitoring input plug protects the driver, vehicle and station.
- Hardwired or plug-in installation with front access to station electronics.